The MVFN Membership Year is coming to a close on March 31, and it is time to renew or join for the new year which begins April 1.
Please find a Membership Form on the website under “JOIN US”. From there you can fill out the membership form on-line and submit membership fees and/or donations using PayPal. Or you may print, fill out, and send along with your membership dues as directed.
Club activities have been somewhat curtailed, but we continue to offer activities and opportunities to members:
- Natural history talks delivered via ZOOM.
- A paddling schedule is under development, including modifications to the annual canoe camp.
- Nature spotting entered to I-Naturalist under MVFN projects.
- Morning bird walks are planned.
- Modified Young Naturalist workshops are in development
- Watch for an offering of First Aid training
- Various volunteer opportunities
If you have any questions about your membership status, please contact Membership Committee Chair Sylvia Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org .
And please continue to visit our website and join us on Facebook. General inquiries can be made by email to email@example.com to learn more about what the Club is offering, or how to volunteer your time, knowledge, and ideas.