A new MVFN Membership Year begins April 1st and so it is time to renew your membership or perhaps to become a new member of MVFN for the 2018-2019 season!
We invite you to renew or become a member to . . .
- Be a voice for nature; MVFN is a member group of the Ontario Nature Network
- Participate in our canoe/kayaking program, nature walks, nature watches, citizen science efforts and outings
- Enjoy monthly natural history talks/presentations January-April & September-November in Almonte
- Support our conservation initiatives and environmental education programs
- Volunteer on a committee or special project or on our Board of Directors
NEW AND RENEWING MEMBERS
Please complete a membership form (click here for printable membership form) and send with a cheque for your membership dues to: MVFN, Box 1617, Almonte, ON K0A 1A0. We cannot accept e-transfer of funds at this time. Or, you could complete a form and renew your membership (cash or cheque) at one of our upcoming meetings/nature talks in Almonte (check details for the February 15th and March 15th talks on our Calendar of Events).
MVFN Annual Membership rates: $35 family; $25 individual; $20 seniors (65+); students $10.
If you have any questions about your membership status, please contact Membership Committee member Elizabeth Veninga at
Please continue to visit our website, join us on Facebook, pick up a brochure at one of our events, or contact Brenda Boyd, MVFN President (613-256-2706) to learn more about what the Club is offering, or to volunteer your time, knowledge, and ideas.
Chair, Membership Committee